- We have sanitizing stations within the dealership readily available for use by our customers.
- There is compulsory sanitizing and temperature screenings upon entrance.
- No entrance without a facemask, and the mask must remain on through the entire visit.
- Well trained staff that constantly wear their mask and sanitize throughout the day.
- Our staff is provided with sanitizers.
- Our entire dealership is sanitized on a regular basis from workstations right up to every single vehicle.
- No need to worry about your next test drive! Once you book a test drive, we sanitize and prep the vehicle ensuring it is safe and ready for you to use upon your arrival.
- Purchased your new wheels? Don’t worry, every vehicle is thoroughly sanitized before it can leave the premises.
- We encourage and enforce social distancing.
Safety is a Priority with COVID-19 becoming a part of our daily lifestyle, we understand that as much as restrictions need to be eased we also know that we as a country need to stand together and take the necessary precautions to keep those around us safe. Whilst the new rules for lockdown level 3 sets in, CMH Citroen Durban understands the severity of the pandemic and is aimed at ensuring you are safe while browsing and purchasing your new set of wheels. COVID-19 Protocols we have in place: