Here are some guidelines to help you through the entire process:
Applying for Finance Once you have decided on the vehicle you want to purchase and how much you want to spend. Contact the dealership which you would like to purchase a vehicle from, they can send you an online application and a list of all the documents they require to do a final approval.
Requirements needed to submit your application
- You must be 18 years & older
- Be permanently employed
- Have a valid driver’s license with no endorsements
- Be a south African or a permanent resident and have a good credit history
- Non-SA Citizens can also apply if they have all the required documents
- A valid South African identity card/document
- A valid driver’s license
- Latest 3 months pay slips
- Latest 3 months stamped bank statements
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill not older than 3 months and which is an ongoing account.
- Get an Insurance in place as it is compulsory, make use of our internal insurance quotes as the dealers have a good relationship with insurance companies to ensure you get better deals.
- Signing a contract can be daunting therefore go through it first before you make a final decision.
- Our highly trained finance and insurance manager will kindly assist you with explaining all the terms and conditions on your contract and make sure that you fully understand all the paperwork you have signed.